Re: [suse-kde] KVM switch + Function key macros = ? (Ideas pls)
  • From: "Kelly L. Fulks" <kfulks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 18:21:17 -0500
On Friday 23 May 2003 01:53, Torsten Foertsch wrote:
> chvt 2; sleep 1; chvt 7
>
> Torsten

[stuff deleted]

Which works fine as root, but not as a normal user.

I bought a KVM (Belkin F1DK102P) at Comp-USA for $49.95, 2-port with
cables and it deals fine with the wheel mouse, keyboard, everything.
It requires no power and switches from the keyboard. I use it between
SuSE and Windows XP Pro with a Microsoft Natural Keyboard and Microsoft
Intellimouse (the only two good things Microsoft ever made in my
opinion).

--
Kelly L. Fulks
Home Account