Re: [suse-kde] How can I configure kmail to be used as IMAP?
  • From: sven reinhardt <tswenn@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 23:43:02 +0100
Am Freitag, 21. März 2003 16:03 schrieb Daniel Eckl:
> Hi Sven!
>
> Sorry, you are not right. Kmail is a full featured IMAPv4 client which is
> fully able to scan for all IMAP folders and check their status, too. I use
> kmail everyday with an server-side filtering IMAP server.

hi daniel,

oops...
so it was indeed a very wild guess.
sorry.
but as i said: pop3 is not searching server-side-filtered subdirectories for
me (suse 8.1, kde3.0, kmail 1.4.3; pop3: gmx).
so i am letting this account forward all the mails to another one and have
them filtered locally.
but i am not talking imap anymore, so i'll better quit.
sorry again.

gruesse
sven

< Previous Next >