Re: [suse-kde] SUSE, this has gone on long enough!
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 17:09:38 -0700
Well, you can email the maintainer of the QT/KDE packages and he will
give you the same answer he gave me. They had quite a few problems with
KDE and AA fonts before 8.0 and so he just compiled them with this
feature turned off. I've got brand new Freetype pkgs installed on my 7.3
box and it does NOTHING for the fonts. They are still crappy.

It was an all encompassing decision.. I would complain to them directly.

* Peter B Van Campen (peterb924@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) [020822 17:01]:
::Dear Joe,
::
::I think you should have cc 'feedback@xxxxxxxx' as there is no certainty that
::any Suse techs or mgrs will see it here; most or us are customers too!!
::
::PeterB
::