java and konqueror
  • From: Κωνσταντίνος Γεράκης - Konstantinos Gerakis <ch98105@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 14:14:25 +0300
Hello,
My problem is that I cannot see java applets in konqueror. I have enabled java
globally and I have installed the java netscape plugin in konqueror, but when
browsing a web page that has java applets, I get the message "Loading java
applet" and that's all! I have read that it takes some time to download the
applet, but in my case the loading of the page is completed and still no
applet,just the above message! I have enabled the java console, but no
console appears! Do I have to wait more so as the applet is loaded?

I have SuSE 8.0, KDE 3.0.1 and Sun java2 v.1.3.1 installed (the packages
"java" and "java2" of SuSE).

Thanks in advance!