Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-it (1 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-it] could not get italian keyboard layout working
Hello. Sorry to ask English question on an Italian list, but I guess
only in here I can find the solution to my problem.

My keyboard layout is exactly like this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:KB_Italian.svg

but in gnome control center if I choose Italian keyboard layout, it look
like and mapped like the screenshot attached to this email.

I also tried to change XkbLayout to "it" and resulted exactly the same,
a.k.a. the keyboard is mapped like the attached screenshot but not the
actual layout as given in wikipedia article.

Question: do you have same actual layout as I have and how you manage to
configure the mapping?

Thanks in advance!
< Previous Next >
List Navigation