Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-ia64 (4 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-ia64] current build broken?
  • From: Dr Markus Gross <msg30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 15:30:29 +0000
Update:

got it to install (basic system), in case anybody else wonders. started rescue
system, mounted filesystems, copied vmlinuz from /boot
into /boot/efi/efi/SuSE (I think, were elilo.conf resides, anyway) and
"cleaned up" the elilo.conf a bit so that I don't get any error messages
anymore.

Still have unsatisfied dependencies, in particular for KDE etc but will look
into that later.

Still, any experience, hints and tips welcome!

Cheers,

Markus

--

Dr Markus Gross