Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-ia64 (10 mails)

< Previous Next >
OpenWbem... is this what I need???
Hi to all,

I just installed Suse Enterprise 9 and I read in the documentation that there is a web administration interface for managing the server. Is this OpenWbem??? ... if yes then.... HOW Do I use it? I'm trying to make it work somehow, but can't find the "main ideea".I followed http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/feature/14625.html these suggestions, but still don't get the main Ideea.

Am I missing something?

I saw a screenshot from SLES 8 web interface from a browser, it looked really ok... I want the same in SLES 9.

Regards,
Andy.