Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-ia64 (3 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [suse-ia64] SuSE Linux on HP ZX2000 installaton problem
  • From: Stefan Reinauer <stepan@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:18:41 +0100
* Daniel Amkreutz <aixpresso@xxxxxx> [030123 12:27]:
> Hello.
> I'm trying to install SuSE 7.2 on a brand new HP ZX2000 Itanium2 Box.
> When I start elilo in order to set up the installation, the
> boot-procedure is interrupted due to the folowing error:
> fs0:>elilo <CR>

On Itanium2 boxes you should use the "Boot from File" option in the
"Boot option maintenance menu" and go for the entry describing your
cdrom drive.

Best regards,
Stefan Reinauer

The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offense. -- E. W. Dijkstra

< Previous Next >
List Navigation