Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-ia64 (3 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [suse-ia64] SuSE Linux on HP ZX2000 installaton problem
  • From: Stefan Reinauer <stepan@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:18:41 +0100
* Daniel Amkreutz <aixpresso@xxxxxx> [030123 12:27]:
> Hello.
>
> I'm trying to install SuSE 7.2 on a brand new HP ZX2000 Itanium2 Box.
> When I start elilo in order to set up the installation, the
> boot-procedure is interrupted due to the folowing error:
>
> fs0:>elilo <CR>
[..]

On Itanium2 boxes you should use the "Boot from File" option in the
"Boot option maintenance menu" and go for the entry describing your
cdrom drive.

Best regards,
Stefan Reinauer

--
The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offense. -- E. W. Dijkstra

< Previous Next >
List Navigation