Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-ia64 (4 mails)

< Previous Next >
Probleme mit SaX / Rage128RK
  • From: Dambacher <ulf.dambacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 08:33:22 +0100
Hello on suse-ia64

I just installed 7.1 for ia64 on my lion system without major problems but
raid autodetect being off in the given kernel.
Now I'd like to use SaX to configure my Rage128RK but it is not able to
start
the framebuffer device.
When I add aty128fb manually to the modules.conf and start saX, the system
changes graphics mode displays a mess of pixels and locks up totally.
When I use saX -s XF64_SVGA SaX starts, but fonts are missing in the dialog
boxes and menus.
Has anybody a klue to this?

bye
Ulf Dambacher

-----

Dipl.-Ing Ulf Dambacher
Institut fur Werkzeugmaschinen und Betriebstechnik - Universitat Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49 721 608 6022
Fax: +49 721 69 91 53
ulf.dambacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www-wbk.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de