Re: [opensuse-goblin] Moblin in openSUSE 11.3
  • From: "Jan-Simon Möller" <dl9pf@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 15:24:14 +0200
On Friday 09 July 2010 17:51:16 Andrew Wafaa wrote:
On 9 July 2010 15:22, Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx> wrote:

For 11.3, I don't think we will have it as a bunch of us are off working
on MeeGo which does not work on top of openSUSE at the moment :(

I am all but there with getting MeeGo on openSUSE. I have only one
package to fix (moblin-panel-web), and configure Evolution to use the
Express mode. Moblin is currently in 11.3 but is missing the web
panel. Also it is now deprecated by MeeGo.

Hmm - just server downtime. Whats the prj you're trying to build this package ?

Best,
Jan-Simon