Re: [opensuse-goblin] Moblin in openSUSE 11.3
  • From: Jean Cayron <jean.cayron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 08:51:04 +0200
Aloha Andrew,

After installation, the pattern is still not present (nor in yast, nor
with zypper in -t pattern Moblin).
What packages are included in that pattern (for me to add it at hand)?
Is that the ones listed there:
http://en.opensuse.org/Moblin/Rebase_to_openSUSE_11.2

Or, could you send me directly that pattern?

Cheers,

Djan