Re: [opensuse-goblin] Status of Factory submissions/merger
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 09:12:27 +0100
Hi Michael,

On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 10:02 +0800, Michael Chang wrote:
Hi Joey,

2010/3/31 Joey Lee <jlee@xxxxxxxxxx>

We might need verify the pattern file in your home project on
IBS.
We need kiwi building permission.

Can we branch OBS project to IBS? I just tried and it seems not work
for me :-(

I think we could have a quick try by getting the opensuse installation
images (_product:openSUSE-dvd5-dvd-i586) from openSUSE Factory
project. And we add patterns to this image for testing. Hope that we
will not encounter signing/checksum problems by passing "insecure=1".

Can you confirm that your only need that item? If so I can copy it to
Moblin:Images which has image building enabled. I'll create a new
package in there and add you as maintainer for that package - I'll need
you OBS username.

Regards,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: FunkyPenguin.
PGP: 0x3A36312F