Re: [opensuse-goblin] Status of Factory submissions/merger
  • From: "Joey Lee" <jlee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 22:51:10 -0600
Hi Andrew,

於 四,2010-04-01 於 10:02 +0800,Michael Chang 提到:
Hi Joey,

2010/3/31 Joey Lee <jlee@xxxxxxxxxx>

We might need verify the pattern file in your home project on
IBS.
We need kiwi building permission.

Can we branch OBS project to IBS? I just tried and it seems not work
for me :-(

I think we could have a quick try by getting the opensuse installation
images (_product:openSUSE-dvd5-dvd-i586) from openSUSE Factory
project. And we add patterns to this image for testing. Hope that we
will not encounter signing/checksum problems by passing "insecure=1".

I just try to download the openSUSE-DVD-i586-Build0540-Media.iso

from:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=_product%
3AopenSUSE-dvd5-dvd-i586&project=openSUSE%3AFactory

But I got: Object requested is too large (> 4GByte)

We will need permission to build the kiwi on OBS
or
We need can download the ISO file

We also can try to test the pattern on IBS, but it's SLED-11 base, not
sure the pattern can meet openSUSE requirement.

Thank's
Joey LEe