Re: [opensuse-goblin] Status of Factory submissions/merger
  • From: Gary Ching-Pang Lin <glin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:00:11 +0800
Hi Andy,

2010/3/31 Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Aloha oh fine Goblinites!

Just to let everyone know the status of things.  Currently 10 packages
are in the queue to be accepted/rejected into Factory.  There are 5
packages that have not been submitted yet due to building issues.  They
are:

moblin-internet-browser
moblin-panel-status
moblin-panel-web
network-manager-netbook

twitter-glib
I remember that mojito has dropped the dependency of twitter-glib and
am almost sure that moblin 2.1 doesn't need twitter-glib anymore.
At least my Moblin 2.1 can live without it :)

Maybe you can just drop this package.

Regards,

Gary Lin

I have also not submitted moblin-ux-settings as that requires
re-engineering after a discussion on IRC.

You can see the state of packages at [0].  I am now working on the
install pattern for the DVD/CD media.  From my initial look I reckon I
need to merge bits of the GNOME patterns and add the Moblin specific
bits.  Joey and Michael are going to try and help out.

If anyone has any ideas or is able to help fix the outstanding packages
before next Friday I would be most appreciated.  The deadline for
submissions is very close now.

Regards,

Andy

0 -
http://en.opensuse.org/Moblin/Rebase_to_openSUSE_11.2#Packages_moved_to_Moblin:UI

--
Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: FunkyPenguin.
PGP: 0x3A36312F