Re: [opensuse-goblin] Moblin specific packages for Moblin:UI
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 20:31:23 +0000
Hi Tambet,

On 8 March 2010 19:05, Tambet Ingo <tambet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 06:40, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2010-03-04 at 15:51 +0000, Andrew Wafaa wrote:

       List looks good to me, except for:

       Tambet - where should these guys live:

WiMAX-Network-Service
wimax-tools

       Presumably in some NetworkManager related Devel project - if so, where
would that be ? :-) and can we link these packages from there ?

Sure, I'd put these two together with NetworkManager and add
network-manager-netbook there as well. Eventually VPN plugins for NM
would also find a home there. As for the name, I don't have a strong
opinion on that, anything works for me.

Where do the NetworkManager packages live for "devel" purposes? Just
so that I can put in the proper _links for Moblin:2.2 and so that I
can sr network-manager-netbook there too.

Thanks,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa