[opensuse-goblin] SUSE Moblin
  • From: "Terje J. Hanssen" <nteknikk@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 11:47:48 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

SUSE Moblin has been announced and reported was demonstrated at the 2010
Consumer Electronics Show (CES) with partners MSI and Samsung. Products
will be available in February 2010.
http://www.novell.com/promo/lp/moblin.html

As I understand, SUSE Moblin is based on Moblin and SLED11. I wonder if
SUSE Moblin is (will be) available as a free distro for download, or if
there is an equivalent project based on openSUSE beside?

As SUSE Moblin ought to be quite ready on MSI, I wonder if SUSE Moblin is
more mature than Goblin currently for openSUSE 11.2/11.3/Factory here
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Moblin://UI/

Rgds,
Terje J. Hanssen