Re: [opensuse-goblin] iso
  • From: Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 08:32:24 -0700
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 11:45:33AM +0200, Peter Czanik wrote:
- I was logged in automagically, which isn't nice from the privacy point
of view. Can it be turned off?

Not at this time, it is the way Moblin works.

- I could not find anything for shutdown/suspend/etc., only the power button

That is correct, and is how to use it right now. Intel is considering
making a power applet as some people are confused about this.

Remember, Moblin is for an appliance, much like a cell phone. You don't
have to log into a cell phone, or run a command to turn the thing off,
you just press the power button and it all happens correctly.

thanks,

greg k-h