Re: [opensuse-goblin] Moblin, Goblin & openSUSE
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 22:40:44 +0200
Hello,

So please let us know your opinion if and how to integrate Moblin with
openSUSE?

I don't know, if it is technically possible, but I would be happy, if at
least the UI part could be integrated into 11.2. I installed it on my
desktop machine, on openSUSE 11.1, and it was pretty impressive, even if
not bug free.
I also wanted to try it on my netbook, but had no luck. 11.1 has
problems running on my Dell Inspiron Mini (no network, broxen Xorg).
With factory these problems are gone, but I had dependency problems when
tried to install it, so most of UI could not be installed. Using the OEM
installer is not an option for me, as I need to keep some partitions
untouched.
Bye,
CzP