Re: [opensuse-gnome] Time for a meeting?
On 3/30/2012 at 01:34 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le jeudi 29 mars 2012, à 14:17 -0400, Dominique Leuenberger a écrit :
(Meetings are now a little bit more difficult for me though
time-wise... as I switched job not too long ago, I am not really
able to participate during working hours anymore... not that I was
allowed before, but I 'took the right')

We can do a meeting in the "evening" (for some people at least), or
during the week-end.

Vincent

If I remember correctly when we tried week-end meetings we got a lower
participation count.
The other thing I remember was there is no perfect time possible but Europe
evening / Americas late morning seemed to pull in most people.

I can post call for agenda and help run the meeting if needed.
What are peoples thoughts about Tue, Wed, or Thurs (April 24, 25 or 26) and
either 17:00 or 19:00 UTC