Re: [opensuse-gnome] 12.1 Menu Language half Greek/half English
  • From: Christian Wansart <christian.wansart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 19:58:55 +0100
Am Freitag, 18. November 2011, 19:49:12 schrieb Christian Wansart:
Am Freitag, 18. November 2011, 20:30:59 schrieb Stathis Iosifidis:
Hello,

I installed 12.1 Gnome LiveCD.

During installation I choose Greek language and keyboard.
It finished and I see menu in English and only few in Greek.

I tried to change the language using YaST but it said something like:
Some menus are in English and you won't have all in Greek.

Only DVD installation has all languages I guess.

Well, I did something and I fixed it but not sure if it was the correct
thing to do.
I wrote

zypper dup

I upgrade my 12.1 system to 12.1 ;-)

After restart, all menus were in Greek.

Is there something wrong with the localization YaST module?
Have a lot of run!!!
Stathis

Something went wrong.. oO My text disappeared.

@ Stathis: Thanks for reporting. In the KDE Live CD is a similar problem which
I could only resolve by running "zypper dup" as well. Perhaps that's a general
problem with the Live CDs?

Regards
Christian Wansart