[opensuse-gnome] 12.1 Menu Language half Greek/half English
  • From: "Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)" <diamond_gr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 20:30:59 +0200
Hello,

I installed 12.1 Gnome LiveCD.

During installation I choose Greek language and keyboard.
It finished and I see menu in English and only few in Greek.

I tried to change the language using YaST but it said something like:
Some menus are in English and you won't have all in Greek.

Only DVD installation has all languages I guess.

Well, I did something and I fixed it but not sure if it was the correct thing to do.
I wrote

zypper dup

I upgrade my 12.1 system to 12.1 ;-)

After restart, all menus were in Greek.

Is there something wrong with the localization YaST module?
Have a lot of run!!!
Stathis