Re: [opensuse-gnome] Warning: GNOME:Factory possibly broken in the near future
Le mercredi 16 novembre 2011, à 08:42 +0100, Andreas Jaeger a écrit :
On Wednesday, November 16, 2011 08:37:31 Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi all,

We've started pushing GNOME 3.3.x to GNOME:Factory, and one big change
is that glib doesn't allow usage of individual headers. This is
creating many build failures, and so G:F might be broken in fun ways
if you use it :-)

Why not disable publishing for now so that nobody gets the broken stuff?

Because we still want to be able to use it so we know what's really
broken.

GNOME:Factory is not a repo that people should use with "no failures"
expectations :-)