Re: [opensuse-gnome] Banshee 2.2.1
Le jeudi 03 novembre 2011, à 09:02 +0000, Nelson Marques a écrit :
2011/11/3 Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Le jeudi 03 novembre 2011, à 00:10 +0000, Nelson Marques a écrit :
Hi all,

I've submitted yesterday an update for Banshee 2.2.1 to GNOME:Apps, a
release with 29 bug fixes.

Thanks!

Do you think we should push this to 12.1 as a maintenance update, or are
the bug fixes not important enough?

Hi Vincent,

I think that it would be interesting to have it pushed to 12.1, we
have a new feature (DVD Playback, sounds cool for the default player),
we have fixed for a more robust GNOME backend/gconf, enhancements on
PulseAudio and a few new options interesting to users.

If we want an update, we need to file a bug and to NEEDINFO the
maintenance team. It's important to explain in the bug why the update is
needed, obviously :-)

Do you want me to file the bug report ?

That'd be great; I can assist you if you need help doing the update!