[opensuse-gnome] Can´t choose a server in Evolution 2.32.1 (openSUSE 11.4)
Hello GNOME people,

I installed Evolution because I want to switch away from Thunderbird and Evolution looks pretty good to me, so, I want to try it.

No, I configured a new account.

I typed in my name, and my GMail adress. The next option I get was the configuration of the incoming server. Here, nothing was there to choose.

I´m running openSUSE 11.4 with KDE, and Thunderbird and KMail installed.

Do you got the same? Do you know a fix or workaround for that?

Would be fantastic if.

thanks in advance,

--kdl
--
-o) Kim Leyendecker
/\\ openSUSE Ambassador, openSUSE Wiki Team DE