[opensuse-gnome] openSUSE GNOME Meeting - October 13th, 2011, 1530 UTC

After becoming a small gap (due to the conference and my laziness)
from our regular periodic schedule, openSUSE GNOME IRC meetings are

The next openSUSE GNOME meeting will happen on October 13th, 2011,
1530 UTC at #opensuse-gnome IRC channel.

Everybody interested in openSUSE and GNOME are welcome to participate.

Feel free to add items to the agenda maintained at:

Logs of previous meeting can be found in the above url.

Sankar P