[opensuse-gnome] openSUSE GNOME Meeting - October 13th, 2011, 1530 UTC
Hi,

After becoming a small gap (due to the conference and my laziness)
from our regular periodic schedule, openSUSE GNOME IRC meetings are
back.

The next openSUSE GNOME meeting will happen on October 13th, 2011,
1530 UTC at #opensuse-gnome IRC channel.

Everybody interested in openSUSE and GNOME are welcome to participate.

Feel free to add items to the agenda maintained at:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GNOME_meeting

Logs of previous meeting can be found in the above url.

Thanks.

--
Sankar P
http://psankar.blogspot.com