Re: [opensuse-gnome] GNOME Activity Journal
  • From: Michael Hill <mdhillca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 11:43:18 -0400
On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Adam Tauno Williams
<awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I pulled the src packages from Factory and built GAJ, zeitgest, datahub,
& daemon (and installed raptor, which was required).

<http://download.opensuse.org/source/factory/repo/oss/suse/src/>
zeitgeist-0.7.1-2.1.noarch
libzeitgeist-1_0-1-0.3.10-1.2.x86_64
zeitgeist-datahub-0.6.0-2.1.x86_64
libzeitgeist-devel-0.3.10-1.2.x86_64
gnome-activity-journal-0.6.0-1.1.noarch

GAJ runs but nothing appears.

Oh well.  I'm demonstrating openSUSE/GNOME3 to a local technical group
tonight ant thought it would be nice if I could show GAJ as well.
Doesn't appear that it is anywhere near 'stable' yet.

Adam, keep the rest but try downgrading gnome-activity-journal to 0.5.0.

Mike