[opensuse-gnome] Tennebon dynamic wallpaper
Hi,

While pushing the new default wallpapers for 11.4, I realized we have
some nice wallpapers in desktop-data-openSUSE-extra -- I especially like
the Tennebon ones.

So I created a Tennebon dynamic wallpaper . It's available in
home:vuntz/tennebon-dynamic-wallpaper. Or you can grab directly this
rpm:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/vuntz/openSUSE_11.3/noarch/tennebon-dynamic-wallpaper-1-5.1.noarch.rpm

The wallpaper will change during the day, so you should use it a whole
day to know how it feels :-) If people think it's worth it, we can
probably push it to Factory.

(Btw: don't tell me that the images should be tweaked or whatever: I
can't do that myself :-))

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.