Re: [opensuse-gnome] Banshee in 11.4
Sankar,

Yeah, there's a catch. Banshee-community-extentions provides two
interesting extensions for GNOME:Ayatana packaged software:

1. Indicator support - achieved through libappindicator;
2. SoundMenu integration - recent libindicate changes make 1.8.0
extension crash banshee.

I get only two options for GNOME:Ayatana:

1. We break support between SoundMenu and Banshee (I am not really
fond of such option), or we backport (I have no knowledge to achieve
this);
2. We update to 1.9.1 which should be compliant with new libindicate;

That's the reason why I asked. From my side, I would love to offer
full integration between Banshee and SoundMenu/AppIndicator, but I'm
being really cornered here by options.

Nelson