Re: [opensuse-gnome] Packaging Zeitgeist and Gnome-shell
On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 09:56 +0100, Frederic Crozat wrote:

I'd suggest pushing all of this to GNOME:Next and I'll try to backport
what is needed in home:fcrozat:gnome3 for 11.3

Great, thanks! I submitted these with their request IDs:

zeitgeist - 58308
libzeitgeist - 58309
zeitgeist-datahub - 58310

I didn't push glib2/vala/python-rdflib. I'm not sure if vala and
python-rdflib should be pushed as well; they are not in GNOME:Next.

I guess my next task is to package up zeitgeist-dataproviders (at least
for the Firefox provider, which is the one I care the most about), and
then the Zeitgeist-enabled gnome-shell or gnome-activity-journal for
pre-shell desktops.

(Once you install those packages I pushed, you just run
"zeitgeist-daemon" and it will start monitoring your recently-used list.
The journal or the shell will be able to show your results.)

Federico