Re: [opensuse-gnome] New/removed GNOME-related packages, issue #3 (11.4 Milestone 2)
On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 10:43 +0200, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 15:14 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Wed, 2010-09-29 at 09:33 -0600, Stephen Shaw wrote:
On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 09:06, Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
This is the list of GNOME-related packages that got added since the last
issue, ie August 26th. The packages that are in Factory as of this issue
will be in Milestone 2! Woohoo! We didn't get any removal this time
I must admit I lost track of who did what, but many of those packages
are in thanks to Atri, Dominique, and Luis! Keep the contributions
coming!
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GNOME_new_packages contains the latest
status about this.
<snip>
Thanks guys for all the hard work!!! Just want to drop a note that we
appreciate all the hard work.
+1
Personally, I'd really like the Evolution RSS plugin to be packaged.
<http://gnome.eu.org/evo/index.php/Evolution_RSS_Reader_Plugin>
[which is, I think, the only maintained 3rd party Evolution plugin].
Willing to test? A new package has appeared and is waiting for
submission to GNOME:Apps. In the meantime, the package can be found in
obs://home:dimstar:branches:GNOME:Apps; the package is called
evolution-plugin-rss.
I installed it on my machine (openSUSE Factory, x86_64, fully updated
with GNOME:Factory and GNOME:Apps) and so far I like the feature as
well!
Thanks for the suggestion of adding this package. More people just see
more good packages!

Sorry for the long-delay, I've been swamped.

I just checked the repo for this package and it doesn't appear to be
there. Has it moved to Factory?

I looked in
<http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/dimstar:/branches:/GNOME:/Apps/openSUSE_Factory/x86_64/>
&