Re: [opensuse-gnome] openSUSE GNOME Meeting - November 25th, 2010 - 1330 UTC
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 17:20:41 -0500
* Sankar P <psankar@xxxxxxxxxx> [11-23-10 12:38]:
I am very sorry that the subject should read 1330 UTC. The meeting will
happen on November 25th 2010, 1330 UTC

Sankar

On 11/23/2010 at 10:57 PM, in message
<AANLkTi=-h-tANz82B4WE=9YiyiD9HXov6TWnjTrUA3vC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sankar P
<sankar.curiosity@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Agenda at: http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GNOME_meeting

Please feel free to add/remove items to the agenda page.

As per the new process guidelines, the right way to announce meetings
is documented at: http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GNOME_meeting

Please follow this in the future meeting announcements. This was
mentioned in the project mailing list by AJ. However, I believe it is
worth re-mentioning here.

Meet you all in Nov 25th, 2010. Thank you.

--
Sankar P
http://psankar.blogspot.com

You realize November 25th is a National Holiday, Thanksgiving, in the US
areas and most will not be available at any time during the day.