Re: [opensuse-gnome] openSUSE Documentation site
  • From: Alan <alan.mcgovern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 17:59:36 +0100
If everyone here can say with a clean conscience that they have no
trouble saying the words "read the fucking manual" to anyone and
everyone who has a problem which can be solved by the docs then I
think rtfm is a great idea.

If you think that might cause offence, then maybe you should be
looking at ditching the name.

Alan.