Re: [opensuse-gnome] openSUSE Documentation site
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 23:32:11 -0500
On Monday 25 October 2010 16:35:33 Nelson Marques wrote:

If someone who is placing work on helping with our goals has
with the right message.

From your perspective F-word can be fun for non-native speakers, but try to
translate RTFM to Portuguese and tell me what is positive in F part of it. It
is a profanity. I'm sure that I will not tell to any person that I have
respect for, or I expect to be respected from, to see rtfm domain for opensuse
docs.

Well entrenched acronyms can be changed, but the price can be higher than
openSUSE can pay.

IMO, energy can be better used to fix the links and style sheet glitches on
the http://doc.opensuse.org .

--
Regards,
Rajko