Re: [opensuse-gnome] Suggestions for new packages, issue #3
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:15:08 +0100

Evolution already has it built in, just use Ctrl+L. Or do you mean naturally
figuring out if an e-mail is from a mailing list?

"Marco Calistri" <marco.calistri@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri 24 Sep 2010 at 12:10:53 (-0300 UTC) Vincent Untz wrote:

Hi,

Here's a list of applications that we could package during the next few
weeks. If you're interested in working on one of them, please send a
mail or edit the wiki page (see below) to state so; this will help avoid
duplicated efforts.

Note that this list is on
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GNOME_new_packages too.

+ gedit latex plugin
=> http://www.michaels-website.de/gedit-latex-plugin/

+ gnome-subtitles: subtitle editor
=> http://gnome-subtitles.sourceforge.net/

+ gst-editor: graphical pipeline editor for gstreamer
=> http://code.google.com/p/gst-editor/

+ redshift: tool to adjust the color temperature of the screen
according to surroundings
=> http://jonls.dk/redshift/

+ rtmpdump: toolkit for RTMP streams, including a library needed for a
gstreamer plugin
=> http://rtmpdump.mplayerhq.hu/

+ smuxi: IRC client
=> http://www.smuxi.org/main/

+ subtitleeditor: subtitle editor
=> http://home.gna.org/subtitleeditor/

+ weather-wallpaper: create a wallpaper based on the weather
=> http://mundogeek.net/weather-wallpaper/

I have many more suggestions, but I think it's better to keep the list
small so we really do something :-)

Hello Vincent,

Do you (developers) think would be hard to introduce an Evolution
"reply-to-list" plugin, in the next future?

All the best,

--
Marco Calistri <amdturion>
Not that I have anything much against redundancy. But I said that

- --
Sorry for top posting

Andrew Wafaa
IRC: FunkyPenguin