Re: [opensuse-gnome] New/removed packages from GNOME repos
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:41:20 +0200
Le mercredi 11 août 2010, à 15:48 +0530, Atri a écrit :
On Wed, 2010-08-11 at 02:57 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:

Proposals for new packages

If you want to help for this, feel free to send a mail here or to ping
us on #opensuse-gnome.

+ gnome-icon-theme-symbolic: symbolic icons for GNOME

I packaged gnome-icon-theme-symbolic

I submitted 45360 to clean up your package. If you're fine with it,
accept it and then submit your package to GNOME:Factory.

Should we make notification-area icons like "configure display
settings", "volume icon", "battery" and "updates" use these icons
instead of the sonar-icon-theme icons by default? With our darkish
panel, the monochrome symbolic-icon-theme might look better, what do you

Sure, we could do that. Some of those actually already do this in
Factory, I think.