Re: [opensuse-gnome] Testers needed: gdm and gnome-packagekit
  • From: Sankar P <sankar.curiosity@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 00:17:21 +0530
On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 6:23 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We'd need a few testers to make sure that two changes are working fine
before we push it to 11.3:

gdm greeter doesn't work without local users (e.g. NIS)
=> I added a patch for gdm, and the built package is available at
  I'd appreciate if people could test it -- even if you're not affected
  by the bug because you have local users :-) It should be safe, but
  since it's a really visible part of openSUSE, I want to double-check
  it's all good.

This URL doesn't seem to work for me. I get a 404 when I try to goto
the download repository location

All build targets seem to be in "disabled" state in your project.
Probably I should wait for some rebuilds ?

Sankar P