Re: [opensuse-gnome] GNOME Team Meeting
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 14:10:50 +0200
Le lundi 17 mai 2010, à 22:05 -0500, Rajko M. a écrit :
On Sunday 16 May 2010 23:28:25 Bryen M. Yunashko wrote:
There is also the challenge that key players on a team won't be able to
make it on weekends because they're off work.

I guess that is the reason for everything being quiet.
When key players are not there, you can't solve anything before Monday
anyway.

Not sure who the key players are, but in general, Dominique, Magnus and
I are still monitoring things on the week-end, and we're also doing some
development. So I wouldn't say we wait for Monday in general.

But we do have a life outside of openSUSE, and week-ends are usually a
good time to enjoy this life :-)