Re: [opensuse-gnome] gwibber and desktopcouch
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:08:23 +0100
On 3/18/2010 at 21:05, Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I revoked the request while we work on getting all the dependencies into
oS:F.

Which can be a long shot. The dependencies did, for such a small application,
become enormous.
And even though I have a fuil stack building in my branch, it is not functional
yet. (Most packages are not ready for oS:F submission and need some /
a lot of cleanup; if somebody wants to work on it, just let me know: access to
those packages should not be a problem. For now they live in my home:
namespace)

Unfortunately, all the various error messages it can produce at start up seem
not to be unknown to upstream and all of them are filed in lp.
So all in all: 2.29.x of gwibber will take a while to become fully operational
again.

I subscribed to the various lp bugs and hope to get it running soon (and now:
2.29.92.1 did not change much).

Dominique