Re: [opensuse-gnome] gwibber and desktopcouch
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:44:05 +0100
On 3/18/2010 at 17:37, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I used osc search python-desktopcouch and it showed my a package by
Riggwelter (Isn't that James?) I already copypac'ed it to my branch and am
busy fixing it up for Factory (only minor tweakings needed).

Yes, that's James. You might want to look at FunkyPenguin's package as

:( python-desktopcouch != couchdb
and gwibber actually requires couchdb AND desktopcouch (desktopcouch probably
should also fail without couchdb, which it does not at the moment... we
really need that lint :) )

You need AFAIK all the packages from FunkyPenguin's project, including

yes, erlang is needed to build couchdb (which, btw, is an apache project).

At the current pace I expect that I can submit it to devel:languages:python
later this evening. (I don't think the GNOME: namespace is the right one.
Just because a G-app is the first consumer doesn't make that specific lib
a G-lib).

And then submit to factory ;)

Certainly... the stack seems rather big. Something to do :) CALL FOR
VOLUNTEERS! The packages seem around, just cleanup is needed.