Re: [opensuse-gnome] gwibber and desktopcouch
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:44:05 +0100
On 3/18/2010 at 17:37, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I used osc search python-desktopcouch and it showed my a package by
Riggwelter (Isn't that James?) I already copypac'ed it to my branch and am
busy fixing it up for Factory (only minor tweakings needed).

Yes, that's James. You might want to look at FunkyPenguin's package as
well.

:( python-desktopcouch != couchdb
and gwibber actually requires couchdb AND desktopcouch (desktopcouch probably
should also fail without couchdb, which it does not at the moment... we
really need that lint :) )

You need AFAIK all the packages from FunkyPenguin's project, including
erlang.

yes, erlang is needed to build couchdb (which, btw, is an apache project).

At the current pace I expect that I can submit it to devel:languages:python
later this evening. (I don't think the GNOME: namespace is the right one.
Just because a G-app is the first consumer doesn't make that specific lib
a G-lib).

And then submit to factory ;)

Certainly... the stack seems rather big. Something to do :) CALL FOR
VOLUNTEERS! The packages seem around, just cleanup is needed.

Dominique