Re: [opensuse-gnome] Tomboy by default?
  • From: Gary Ekker <gekker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 10:15:15 -0700
On Sun, 2010-02-28 at 06:45 -0600, Bryen M. Yunashko wrote:
On Sun, 2010-02-28 at 22:42 +1100, Magnus Boman wrote:
Hello,

In the days of fast boot and all that, I was wondering if many people
see the value of having tomboy added to the panel by default.

I, for one, always remove it from every new install I do.

Do a lot of people use it frequently enough to justify that it is added
by default?

Cheers,
Magnus

I use it frequently.

As do I, but if we had data on how much it slows down startup of GNOME
or boot time with automatic login enabled, then I'd be reasonable in
removing it, provided that we couldn't fix Tomboy.

-Gary