Re: [opensuse-gnome] Re: [opensuse-factory] Helping fix bugs for 11.2
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 00:50:10 +0200
Le mercredi 07 octobre 2009, à 13:06 -0300, Marco Calistri a écrit :
On Wed 07 Oct 2009 at 12:28:49 (-0300 UTC), Vincent Untz wrote:
Le mercredi 07 octobre 2009, à 11:59 -0300, Marco Calistri a écrit :
How/when/where can I check for new rpms about this matter?

It's really up to the build service: it needs to build GNOME:Factory
completely first. If you have a build service account, check the page of
the gtkhtml2 package in GNOME:Factory -- you can download the package
there, even if it's not published yet. If it was built once (I'm not
sure), then you'll get the latest version.

(or you can build the package locally with "osc build")

Vincent

No, I don't have a build service account.
OSC BUILD should be interesting, especially in order to learn something
new, but I'am completely ignorant on this; have you a link on which to
navigate, in order to start understand something?

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service_Tutorial#Build_your_package_locally
(you might need to read the beginning of the page if you're not familiar
with all this)