Re: [opensuse-gnome] Re: [opensuse-factory] Helping fix bugs for 11.2
  • From: Marco Calistri <marco.calistri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 13:06:59 -0300
On Wed 07 Oct 2009 at 12:28:49 (-0300 UTC), Vincent Untz wrote:
Le mercredi 07 octobre 2009, à 11:59 -0300, Marco Calistri a écrit :
How/when/where can I check for new rpms about this matter?

It's really up to the build service: it needs to build GNOME:Factory
completely first. If you have a build service account, check the page of
the gtkhtml2 package in GNOME:Factory -- you can download the package
there, even if it's not published yet. If it was built once (I'm not
sure), then you'll get the latest version.

(or you can build the package locally with "osc build")

Vincent

No, I don't have a build service account.
OSC BUILD should be interesting, especially in order to learn something
new, but I'am completely ignorant on this; have you a link on which to
navigate, in order to start understand something?

Cheers,

Marco