Re: [opensuse-gnome] empathy: Protocol support
  • From: Luis Medinas <lmedinas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 16:50:45 +0100
On Tue, 2009-09-01 at 11:43 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:

FWIW, I don't think that Luis opened the bug to switch to empathy by
default, so I guess it won't happen for 11.2...

Vincent

Yes i didn't opened the bug mostly because of this issues (regarding to
msn, facebook and other protocols). Another issue was if we include
empathy we also need to include libpurple and thus telepathy-haze to
give the same protocols support. We also need to make sure it fits on
the livecd. I guess we better get pidgin-facebook on openSUSE 11.2,
improve our social networks support and stick with pidgin.

Luis