Re: [opensuse-gnome] Monsoon/Transmission, Pidgin/Empathy, Gwibber, etc.
  • From: Bjørn Lie <bjorn.lie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 21:02:16 +0200
ma., 10.08.2009 kl. 11.50 -0500, skrev Charles Kerr:
On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 3:52 AM, Vincent Untz<vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My guess (as someone who didn't follow any of this closely) is that
the monsoon package wouldn't ship with the add-in by default, but adding
it would be easy.

I asked Novell's legal about the DHT issue and got a fast and
helpful reply, which I've added to #2222 for posterity:
<http://trac.transmissionbt.com/ticket/2222#comment:14>

snip

I agree with Ciaran that a general popup is cleaner than one per-app.
But for the short term, here's a per-app popup for Transmission:
<http://trac.transmissionbt.com/attachment/ticket/2222/legal-notice.diff>
which generates this dialog:
<http://imgur.com/LMF6d.png>

cheers,
Charles

Transmission patched and submitted for review from GNOME:Factory
maintainers

Package submitted to GNOME:Factory (request id: 17378).

Vuntz please deny this req - as I forgot to add the patch to my branch
first :)

I've sent a new req 17379 - that is the "one" to ok if it's found
usable.

Test of transmission in opensuse with patch screenshot

http://bildr.no/view/465565

Charles: This was the right "switch" for configure right?

%configure \
--with-gtk --enable-dht

// Bjørn