[opensuse-gnome] Monsoon/Transmission, Pidgin/Empathy, Gwibber, etc.
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 23:27:56 +0200
Hey there,

So lately, we've been pretty bad at knowing when a decision was taken
and executing it.

During one of the last few meetings, it was decided to move to
transmission, but the meeting was not well-attended. Luis, what is the
end word?

Same for pidgin & empathy. What was the decision here? Luis, I believe
you were looking if the facebook plugin can work with empathy. Any luck
there?

Also, people wanted to push gwibber to factory. Is the version in
Contrib working fine on factory? Can someone submit it to G:F, I'll
forward it from there. James, maybe?

I'm pretty sure we have other examples of stuff that we just dropped.
Let's try to not do this :-)