Re: [opensuse-gnome] GNOME core team
  • From: Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 10:00:57 +1000
Guys,

Thanks for all the hugs, and the confidence. Much appreciated.

Now I'm off to decline some SR's :-)

Cheers,
Magnus

On Wed, 2009-06-24 at 16:00 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi all,

You might remember that we discussed a core team idea a few months ago.
The idea is to open the responsabilities of the GNOME team even more to
people.

While we don't have a 100% concrete idea of the core team, I just want
to make it known that our beloved Magnus is now part of it. Send him
hugs :-)

The good news is that we'll all be able to test him for a while since
I'm at a conference this week and I'll only have a few days after my
return before I leave again for GUADEC. So a long period to stress-test
him! Isn't this cool? ;-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.