Re: [opensuse-gnome] Make gnome-main-menu pluginable
Am Samstag, den 02.05.2009, 18:01 -0600 schrieb Stephen Shaw:
Novell is contributing a lot of time and resources to the new at-spi
dbus stuff. That's the area that our team is focusing on, so I'm not
sure what other groups are doing and we happen to be a SLED team :)
Our stuff is at http://www.mono-project.com/Accessibility

That's great, but not exactly helping GNOME.
There is some impression that Novell is firing devs from the regular
teams and hiring only for the MONO team; that's certainly not good for
Novell's rep in the wider community. No offense meant.