Re: [opensuse-gnome] Make gnome-main-menu pluginable
Am Samstag, den 02.05.2009, 18:01 -0600 schrieb Stephen Shaw:
Novell is contributing a lot of time and resources to the new at-spi
dbus stuff. That's the area that our team is focusing on, so I'm not
sure what other groups are doing and we happen to be a SLED team :)
Our stuff is at

That's great, but not exactly helping GNOME.
There is some impression that Novell is firing devs from the regular
teams and hiring only for the MONO team; that's certainly not good for
Novell's rep in the wider community. No offense meant.