[opensuse-gnome] Making G:S:2.26 a bit more maintainable
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:36:03 +0200
Hi,

At the moment, G:S:2.26 contains all the packages we have in G:F. I
propose that we only keep there the packages for modules that follow the
GNOME release cycle (and potential dependencies). This means we'd have a
subset of the packages that live in G:F.

This should help for a few reasons:

+ gives us a better/clearer overview of what we maintain there
+ less work for the build service
+ less updates for users

If people like the idea, we can probably start by listing packages where
the rdiff between openSUSE:11.1 and G:S:2.26 is empty.

Opinions?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.