Re: [opensuse-gnome] G:S:2.26 status
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 03:00:02 +0200
Le vendredi 10 avril 2009, à 00:00 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
It looks like most issues just come from the fact that people were not
using all packages from G:S:2.26. By default the updates repository has
a priority of 20 while the repositories you manually add (like G:S:2.26)
have a priority of 99. At least that's what I had on my test install.
And the lowest value means highest priority. So we need to document this
clearly. Do we have a wiki page explaining how to install GNOME 2.26?

Bjørn started a wiki page and I reworked it a bit. So everybody take a
look at http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/2.26 and make sure it's fine.

Then we'll be able to advertize it :-)