Re: [opensuse-gnome] Default torrentclient in Gnome
On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 18:51 +0100, Christian Jäger wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 24.03.2009, 19:03 -0400 schrieb Steven Harms:
I think what we need to do is get feedback from users: Is this client
meeting their needs?

OK, I've created a poll now:
http://forums.opensuse.org/surveys-polls/411082-default-gnome-bittorrent-client-choice-opensuse-11-2-a.html

Forums poll is useful to know user opinions but that doesn't reflect
what it should be done. Alan as made good points, he is upstream which
means he can get fixes in time for oS releases, he also reflect the
legal point of view on moonson and he also made a good point about user
choice. I'm not a moonson user (i use transmission) but there's a point
delivering a an application that is maintained by someone who also is
involved with oS. Users can choose and remove moonson and replace by any
other they want.

Luis